Hey guys! This is the last stop of this journey through the languages of love. The last language of love is physical contact.
This is, I think, the most common language of love, or maybe the only you thought existed. When you show love through this language, there are many ways in which to do it. It is to show your love through touch or being nearby your loved one.
Some ideas are:
1. hugging, or cuddling
3. holding his/her hand
4. putting your arm around him/her
5. sitting next to each other
I hope this has been helpful to all of you. Keep practicing these tips. And if you don’t have that special someone yet, ask God for it, He will put him/her in your way when it’s the right time.
Hello there! It’s been a while since I don’t write, I was busy during the Summer. So, let’s get started!
The fourth language of love is quality time. People that possess this language enjoy conversations and spending time together.
Here are some ideas to help you if your partner’s language is quality time:
1. Listen, listen, and LISTEN! There is nothing more important as to listen, but carefully, without thinking what to answer or what to argue to.
2. Invite him/her to the park for a walk. Even if you don’t talk, it is a great and relaxing way to show him/her your love. Plus, you exercise too! 🙂
3. Talk to him/her about their day. It shows you care.
4. Sit near him/her while doing chores. You can read in the balcony, while he mows the lawn; or you can clear the table while she cooks.
5. Watch a movie together. Even when you don’t talk, you can have that loved someone nearby and show him/her your love through that.
I hope these are helpful. Stay tuned for the other two!
Love and blessings!
Hey guys! This is the middle of all the languages!
The third way in which you can show or communicate love is through gift giving. Now, I don’t mean just giving your partner or loved one a gift for a birthday, for an anniversary or for Christmas; but also unexpected gifts. This is a great way in which to show your love and surprise that special someone at the same time. Once I heard on the radio a man that went to a trophy store to buy an award for his wife. The guy in the store was surprised when he just bought it to recognize his wife’s excellent way to be, well, a wife.
Let’s see some examples in which you can show love through gifts.
1. Buy his/her favorite treat and bring it home.
2. Go to the store and buy something he/she would like and leave it in a place he/she will see it. You can also add a little note saying: “I saw this and I thought of you. Thought you might like it <3.”
3. Prepare his/her favorite meal.
4. If you like crafts, you can make that person a card, a picture frame with a photo of you two, a painting, or any other special present.
5. Buy something he/she has always wanted but hasn’t have the chance to get.