The second language of love is through acts of service. Being able to help your loved one is a great way to show him/her that you love them and that you care.
Some ideas for this one are:
1. Help your spouse with chores around the house, or watch the kids while he/she does them.
2. Offer to fill in some documents for him/her.
3. Fix, clean, or replace something that is not working well without being asked to.
4. Help him/her with homework.
5. If you can’t help your partner with something, don’t be a burden to him/her.
6. Carry something for him/her
7. Help him/her with a project or recipe.